Project Lead Engineer – Comminution/Milling
|Location||Mining Jobs in Northern Cape|
|Salary||R1.235Mil – R799K|
|Education||Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Mechanical / Process / Chemical Engineering, Extractive Metallurgy or Equivalent|
|Experience||12 years’ experience|
A mining client based in the Northern Cape is in need of a Project Lead Mining Engineer (Comminution/Milling) to join their company.
• An Individual with a Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Mechanical / Process / Chemical Engineering, Extractive Metallurgy or Equivalent
• At Least 12-15 Years’ Experience in Design and Construction of a Large Mining Project, Including Process Plant and Related Infrastructure
• Experience in Designing of and Successful Commissioning of a Highly Automated Plant, as well as Installation and Commissioning of Heavy Processing-Related Equipment, Is A Further Necessity
• Demonstrable Experience in Handling EPC Contracts from Client’s Side and Bringing Large Projects in Time, Budget and Within the Scope
• He / She Should Also Have Sound Knowledge of Extractive Metallurgical Processes and Design Principles.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Precious or Tendai on 011 2346868.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za