Project Lead Engineer – Infrastructure & Utilities
|Location||Mining Jobs in Northern Cape|
|Salary||R1.235Mil – R799K|
|Education||A Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Civil, Structural, Or Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent|
|Experience||12 Years' Experience|
A Mine Based in The Northern Cape Is Seeking a Project Lead Engineer (Infrastructure & Utilities) Who Will Be Accountable for Managing All Comminution/Milling Activities for The Project with The Main Focus On the Process Plant.
Qualifications and Experience:
• A Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Civil, Structural, Or Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent
• At Least 12-15 Years’ Experience
• Experience in Design and Construction of a Large Mining Project, Including Process Plant and Related Infrastructure, Is Required
• Experience in Construction of Industrial Buildings, Project Infrastructure, And Housing, Is A Further Necessity
• Demonstrable Experience in Handling EPC Contracts from Client’s Side and Bringing Large Projects in Time, Budget and Within the Scope
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Jennifer / Tendai / Precious on 011 2346868.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za