Project Manager (Housing)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Durban, CBD|
|Salary||R600k – R420k|
|Education||Qualification in the built environment|
|Experience||10-15 years in design project management|
A leading Engineering Consulting firm is looking for a Project Manager (Housing), to be based in Durban.
• Qualification in the built environment (Engineering / Building Science / Town Planning) and/or BSc Land and Property Development
• Appropriately registered with a statutory body recognised under the built environments act. Preferably ECSA: Pr. Eng or Pr. Tech
• Proficiency in English with exceptional communication and report writing skills
• Minimum 10-15 years’ experience in design project management, in the subsidised to middle income housing market
• Good knowledge of the housing code, DOHS subsidy project application process, NHBRC requirements, PDA process and GCC, NEC and JBCC forms of contract
• Facilitation of the statutory housing development planning process and approvals
• Management of various contractors and sub-consultants
• Manage a number of rural and integrated housing development projects through the entire project lifecycle; from drafting of fee proposals, application documents and implementation agreements to the successful handover of the housing product to beneficiaries
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Corlia on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za