Project Manager – Agriculture
|Salary||$10000 - $6000|
|Experience||10 - 20 years|
A leading International Development Organisation is looking to appoint a Project Manager for their Agricultural Programme in Mozambique.
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Agriculture or Agronomics, etc
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience working in market sector development with a focus on agriculture development
• Experience implementing climate smart agriculture and good agronomic practices
• Fluency in English language and strong working knowledge of Portuguese language is required, Spanish language could also be considered;
• Work experience in Eastern and Southern Africa, especially Mozambique, will be an advantage.
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to email@example.com; or call Roxanne on +27 21 555 0432
For more NGO and International Development jobs, visit www.staffingprojects.co.za
or email us: ngo.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za