|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
Our Client is seeking a Project Manager to be based in Gauteng
Manage all the various projects under the various programs to ensure the successful achievement of program objectives, goals and target, as well as to lead teams of multi-disciplinary professionals to achieve project deliverables within time and budget.
• BSc Engineering / Built Environment Degree
• Registration with PMI or SACPCMP
• Management of large infrastructure project in the engineering and/or built evironment
• Leadership and management skills with at least 10 years relevant built environment experience.
• Understanding of the Human Settlements development value chain and objectives of the Comprehensive Housing Plan for the Development of Integrated Human Settlements.
• Proficient in budgeting and resource allocation procedures
Key Responsibility Areas
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
• Manage the overall human settlements and infrastructure delivery programs by ensuring that they are consistent with applicable legislative and regulatory prescripts
• Develop Project Implementation Plans for each project under execution
• Responsible for the management of planning and scheduling project goals, milestones and deliverables
• Manage program and projects budget and resourcing; as well as resource performance on and off site
• Manage projects Account Receivable, Invoicing and coordinate collection of due payments
• Manage legal contracts and quality assurance relating to each project
• Establish and manage program risk management and mitigation processes and procedures
• Undertake Client liaison and communication with all stakeholders of the program and individual projects
• Develop and communicate project goals and deliverables; access and evaluate all project teams’ work to ensure successful completion of projects
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
• Manage Project Closeout process and sign-off
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Sarika or Shannon on 011 234 6868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za