|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, North|
|Salary||R35K - R25K|
|Education||IT related qualification|
We require an experienced Project Manager looking for new challenges in a high growth area. Background includes project implementation, software documentation, client liaison and project support function.
Role requires the skills of a Business Analyst and the job includes:
• Project administration
• Facilitation of scoping workshops to understand client business requirements
• Identifying gaps between user requirements and existing system functionality
• Design and configuration of solutions on our platform
• Documenting project scope from client
• Writing the functional specification documents for the successful implementation of the new system requirements
• Assisting in the project management of the internal development life cycle
• Working with internal developers and test analysts
Necessary skills and education:
• Tertiary Qualification (IT related qualification)
• Business Analysis skills and ability
• 4 years’ experience in similar role
• Exposure to agile projects
• Knowledge of Software Development Life-cycle and UML
• Valid passport and driver’s license
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent writing and presentation skills
• Client facing
• Deadline driven, strong time management
• Attention to detail, problem solving skills
• Willing to travel abroad
Additional skills and education:
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not receive a response within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za