|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Abu Dhabi|
|Experience||15 years’ experience|
An exciting opportunity exists for a Project Manager at an international oil and gas company based in Sharjah.
• Manage, direct and co-ordinate all projects/sites activity with responsibility for the execution of the project in compliance with all contractual requirements, ensure that resource usage is optimised to achieve, or exceed, the company’s projected profit margins.
• Occasionally leads proposal preparation efforts.
• Review contract/tendering documentation, to ensure a thorough understanding of the contract requirements and direct preliminary planning stages as necessary.
• Co-ordinate the work of the mobilization team to ensure that all necessary activities are reviewed with actions appropriately assigned, timescales agreed and relevant parties briefed with new communication channels established where ever necessary.
• Establish along with the Project Management Team, the resourcing requirements for respective project segments, including staffing and plant to ensure that these are accurate and realistic and that any necessary steps needed to supply resources have been arranged.
• Engineering Degree with a minimum of 15 years’ experience in Project Management.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Precious/ Tendai / Mercy on 011 2346868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za