|Salary||$ - $|
|Experience||Minimum of 20 years in the industry|
A leading international company has a contract position available in Algeria as a Project Manager.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum of 20 years in the industry with 5 years at Project Manager level
• Proven track record in construction management including: invoicing and close out, scaffolding and insulation, and the co-ordination of work programmes to time and budget, management and supervisors
Responsibilities and project duties:
• Manage the insulation, scaffolding and fireproofing work scope of the project
• The length of the assignment will be approximately 18 months
• The project value is approximately 40 – 45 million Euros and will have peak manpower of 450/500
• The position will report to the Operations Director
• Strong HSE focus
• Project Management
• Oil and Gas
We are offering a competitive salary plus benefits.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za