|Salary||$ - $|
|Education||BSc in Engineering|
|Experience||15 years’ extensive experience|
An international EPCM company is looking for a Project Manager.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• BSc in Engineering
• 15 years’ extensive experience
• 15 years’ experience in the Engineering/Construction industry
• 10 years in Oil & Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical industries
• 5 years Project Management experience
• Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to work in a team environment
• The Project Engineer (Project Manager) will be assigned to the contract in Kuwait
• Must also be fully conversant with international codes and standards
• The Project Engineer is responsible for the implementation of a major oil & gas project from FEED to completion on site
• Preparation of FEED deliverables
• Appointment and management of LSTK contractor
• Review of contractor deliverables
• Change management
• Extensive interface with the Client, asset owner and other projects will be required
• Visits to the contractor's office outside of Kuwait are envisaged
We offer a competitive salary package with numerous fringe benefits.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +27 (0) 86 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on +27 (0) 21 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance, Logistics or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za