|Salary||$ - $|
|Experience||5+ years experience|
An organisation that serves the worldwide oil and natural gas industry with reservoir consulting and products and services for drilling, formation evaluation, completion, and production is looking for a Planner / Project Manager (UK).
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years applicable experience
• Professional certification
• Knowledge of production process and flow throughout the manufacturing shop
• Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Work to maximize production capacity by establishing, adjusting and monitoring production schedules consistent with master schedules
• Develop work tasks and instructions which specify processes and/or equipment to be used for sequence of operations to meet finished good needs
• Revise and reschedule orders to meet production requirement
• Identify, locate and evaluate alternate sources of supply to facilitate cost competitiveness
• May recommend new developments in materials and supplies, and may make recommendations on improving quality and cost of purchases
• Handle special projects as assigned
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to +27 (0) 86 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on +27 (0) 21 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za