|Location||Civil Engineering Jobs in Cape Town|
|Education||BEng/BSc in Civil Engineering|
|Experience||10 + years’ experience|
A leading firm of Consulting Engineers has an opportunity available for a Project Manager, to be based in Cape Town for an upcoming project.
• BEng or BSc: Civil Engineering
• Registration with PMI or SACPCMP
• At least 10 years’ relevant built environment experience
• Good understanding of construction terms, scheduling and planning concept
• Ability to analyse the future impact of decisions
• Management of large infrastructure project in the engineering and/or built environment.
Should you meet the above requirements and wish to apply to the position, please send a detailed CV to email@example.com or alternatively call Natasha/Anna/Jessica or Roxanne on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za