|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R600k - R500k|
A large firm of Consulting Engineers requires the services of a Project Manager/Designer in their water department to be based in Johannesburg.
Minimum Qualifications, skills and experience:
- PrEng (Civil) or PrTechEng (Civil)
- 5-7 years relevant experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To project manage pipeline projects in Gauteng. The steel pipelines vary from 1 600 mm – 2 400 mm diameter.
- Monitor contractors progress during the construction of the pipelines. Coordination of progress, problem solving, liaison
with interested and affected parties
- Compliance with safety and environmental legislation.
- Client liaison.
- Strong documentation background, maintenance of records, alternations, as built drawings.
- Problem solving related to design requirements, be able to carry out minor designs and alterations.
- Reporting to the Senior Engineer/ Project Director
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Jotham on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za