|Salary||R450k - R250k|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
A leading renewable energy firm, with a focus in the C&I Solar space is looking to employ a Project Planner/Project Controller to provide support to the Project Manager to ensure the projects are delivered.
This role is office-based and the successful candidate will support the on-site Project Manager by compiling and collating project documents, procure the project equipment, develop project plans and tracking sheets, arrange installers and support the PM while they are on site.
• Experience and understanding of the solar experience
• Highly proficient on MS Excel and Word
• PVSol experience would be beneficial
• Highly organised and efficient
• Ability to liaise professionally with clients and suppliers
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to email@example.com; or call Roxanne/Nikita on 021 555 0432
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za