|Salary||R425k – R310k|
|Education||National Diploma in Civil Engineering/Project Management|
A leading Consulting Company is looking for a Project Technician, to be based in Pietermaritzburg for an 18 month Contract.
• National Diploma in Civil Engineering/Project Management
• Registration with a statutory body recognised under the built environments act, preferably ECSA
• Proficiency in English with exceptional communication and report writing skills
• Minimum of 10 – 15 years design project / programme management experience
• Preferable Water Specialization
• Project Management
• Contract Administration
• Management of service providers
• Co-ordination of water resource planning
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, with project details, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Susan or Heather on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za