|Salary||R800k – R720k|
|Education||National Diploma or higher in Procurement & Supply Chain|
|Experience||6+ years' experience|
Stop, and take a look if you are a Purchasing Manager this is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a very successful company in the pharmaceutical & personal care sector.
• Manage and optimise use of category budget
• Provide input into required changes in resources to enable achievement of objectives
• Monitor, track and report on expenditure against budget
• Planning and coordination
• Optimise processes, identify gaps in policies, procedures and legislation and propose changes or improvements to management
• Provide technical advice to internal stakeholders
• National Diploma in relevant field (Procurement, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Finance) or a related discipline
• 6 years’ relevant experience
• Experience in a manufacturing procurement environment and preferably with significant experience in a CMO environment
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 086 604 7549. You can also contact Grant on 011 234 6868 or visit www.staffingprojects.co.za.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za