|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R35K - R25K per month|
|Education||B.Sc. Degree or relevant IT Diploma|
A large established technology company is looking for dynamic Python Developer – Enterprise Applications to be based in Gauteng.
• At least 3 years development work experience with an object-oriented language (excluding training / education)
• At least 2 years Python work experience (excluding training / education)
• At least 2 years SQL work experience (any of: DB2, Oracle, MySQL or SQL Server will suffice) (excluding training / education)
• At least 1 years’ experience working with XML based technologies.
• At least 2 years’ experience with a software versioning and revision control system such Mercurial or Subversion, including a good understanding of branching and merging source code.
• Additional Skills
• At least 2 years Unix experience is preferable.
• C# and / or C++ experience
• At least 1 years’ experience with message based inter-process / inter-application communications such as MQ is preferable.
• Good client facing skills - preferable the candidate has the ability and wants to develop a relationship with key technical and business players in the client space.
• Maintain and enhance an existing Python component in a large contact centre enterprise application.
• Work closely within the team and across teams means good communication skills are essential.
• Troubleshooting skills in an Enterprise environment with the ability to handle a pressurized environment and tight deadlines.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za