|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R25k - R28K|
|Education||Trade Test N4|
|Experience||5 years +|
Leading Food Manufacturing and Processing plant based in the East Rand is seeking qualified artisans in maintenance and / or production.
- N3 Mechanical / Electrical
- Mechanical/ Electrical /Instrumental Trade Test
- 3-5 Years Foods Experience a MUST
- Experience on high-speed packaging machinery a must
- Diagnoses and interprets multi-disciplinary problems (fault finding) to optimise production output and with own team carries out the plant repairs.
- Ensures that service levels are maintained at the required standards by carrying out all breakdown, preventative and predictive maintenance effectively.
- Ensures that Company safety rules and regulations are adhered to within the sphere of his responsibility. Implementation and assists with maintaining safety and 5S standards in the area on responsibility.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel or Jessica on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za