Qualified Millwright for a Prominent FMCG Company
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, CBD|
|Education||N3 Mechanical Engineering qualification or equivalent|
A prominent food manufacturing company in Central Johannesburg requires a skilled artisan to perform preventative and regular daily maintenance of the factory.
Minimum requirements include:
1) Trade Test – Millwright
2) 3 years electrical and mechanical experience POST TRADE
3) Minimum N3 Mechanical Engineering qualification or equivalent
4) Food processing equipment experience
5) Food, health and safety awareness required
6) Some PLC experience in maintenance and fault-finding on Mitsubishi, Allen Bradley or Siemens will be an advantage – programming a big advantage
7) Ideal person should be young, have leadership qualities and be willing to learn
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position. Please ensure that the trade test is attached to the CV.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za