Quality Assurance - Pet Food - Durban North
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Durban, North|
|Salary||R15k - R10k|
|Education||N Dip/Degree in Food Science/Relevant Fields|
|Experience||4-5 years Experience|
An opportunity exists for a Quality Controller in the Pet Food Industry. The person needs to design, implement and maintain quality standards and systems as well as best practices to guarantee quality assurance.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1) 3-5 yr National Diploma/degree or equivelant
2) 4-5 yrs exp in quality systems
3) Exposure to HACCP/ISO Quality Standards a must
4) Pet food QA experience is an advantage
5) ISO 22000 exposure advantageous
fax: 086 247 1037
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 247 1037. You can also contact Sasha on 011 234 6868/9.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za