Quality Assurance Manager (JHB)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Education||Ndip / Bsc + Honours / Masters|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
A South African cooked meat manufacturing company has a position for a Quality Assurance Manager at their Johannesburg Factory.
Meat manufacturing experience is preferred or alternatively experience in a high risk food processing environment.
· At least 3 year relevant degree or diploma non-negotiable – Honours or Masters level preferred
(Ndip Food Technology / Biotechnology / Bsc Microbiology / Biological Sciences + honours / Masters level)
· Strong knowledge of HACCP and quality control systems including FSSC 22 000.
(Knowledge of Quality Management System 22000:2005)
· Minimum of 3 years relevant Food quality and safety experience at a management level
· Good understanding of general hygiene requirements in a food factory
· The person is required to be punctual and reliable.
· Computer literacy – proficient in the use of Microsoft word, excel and outlook.
· Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal.
· Must be able to compile high level reports for presentation to management
· Must also be able to communicate effectively with factory workers on the floor
· Demonstrable ability to work in a systematic and efficient manner
· Adaptable and has a positive attitude towards change
Salary: Market Related
Closing date: 17 October 2014
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 601 5045. You can also contact Jessica/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za