Quality Assurance Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Experience||8 years +|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Quality Assurance Manager at a Plastics manufacturing company in Cape Town. This position will report directly to the Plant Manager
• Relevant Diploma/ Degree (TQM certificate)
• 5 years’ experience as a QA manager in a manufacturing environment Knowledge of Food Safety System (FSSC)
• BRC an advantage
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Implementing the Quality Management system to meet required Food Safety System (FSSC) standards.
• Ensure that findings and recommendations from FSSC audits are communicated and effectively addressed and required corrective action taken within agreed timelines.
• Ensuring that customer complaints are fully investigated and corrective actions are taken to eliminate root cause.
• Ensuring that 5S standards are maintained and improved through-out the factory. Focus on building strong relationships within the quality department and relevant stakeholders including other departments and customers.
• Keep the team informed about general activities on site.
• Conduct performance appraisals of all staff and monitor their absenteeism.
• Train and coach members to become multi-skilled
• Ensure that Health and Safety Standards are in line with the OHS Act and Hazardous Chemical Substances Regulations.
• Ensure that the solutions to problems are communicated to the team to prevent recurrence.
• Lead profit Improvement projects.
• Assist team members to identify non-conformance and other abnormalities in the work place.
*NB Only candidate who currently resides in Cape Town need apply
Should you meet the above requirements and you wish to apply. Please send your CV and relevant certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org you can also contact Chanel or Jessica on 0112346868 for more information.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za