Quality Assurance Specialist
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, East|
|Experience||5- 10 years|
A Quality Assurance Specialist is required at a FMCG bakery manufacturing company on Johannesburg.
• Qualified Food Technologist or Degree in Food Science or
• Total Quality Management Diploma.
• Food Safety Management
• Quality Control System Management
• Reports and Trends
• Min of 3 – 5 years as QA Officer /Manager responsible for managing, implementation, verification and review of a food safety and quality system,
• 2 Years’ experience in the baking industry,
• Computer literacy.
Competencies (knowledge, skills and attributes):
• General knowledge of quality management and food safety systems
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Initiative and innovative
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Problem solving ability
• Administrative skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel on 011 234 6868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za