|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Nigeria|
|Salary||$ - $|
|Education||Engineering/Technical Honours Degree, relevant QA/QC certificates|
|Experience||15 or more years’ experience in Quality Assurance/Control, Experience in Oil and Gas Industry|
A leading international engineering company is looking for a Quality Assurer/Controller. (Must be a Nigerian National)
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Engineering/Technical Honours Degree
• The relevant QA/QC certificates required for quality audits, etc.
• 15 or more years’ experience in Quality Assurance/Control
• 3 or more years’ experience in similar position
• Experience in Oil and Gas Industry
• Basic CAD Knowledge is advantageous
• Good command of English language
• Track record for developing and implementing Quality Management Systems, Quality Processes, Quality Plans
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za