Quality Compliance Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, East|
|Education||Degree Pharma/ Quality|
A Quality Compliance Manager is urgently required at a FMCG/Pharmaceutical company based in Johannesburg.
• Graduate Degree in pharmacy, engineering degree or science stream
Experience in the function:
• Minimum 5/6 years’ experience in operational quality assurance system or acquired on an industrial site in the pharmaceutical field
• Expert on FDA
• Fluent English
Key performance indicators:
• Quality Indicators Quality
• Factory (KPI Manufacturing Site), quality suppliers (Supplier KPI) and quality of our products linear (KPI Store Check)
• Safety, quality, service, margin, reduction in fixed costs
• Ensures that the factory quality control system and its associated activities meet GMP / GMPs, regulatory requirements and the Global Healthcare Manual.
Manages requests received by the plant and the Product Quality Review System.
• Ensures that all site activities are carried out in accordance with the requirements of the group and the applicable provisions of GMP / GMPs and legal requirements.
• Ensures that all risks related to new products or existing products are identified and controlled in our various markets.
• Facilitates the identification, communication and correction of identified risks associated with the quality and compliance with laws, in partnership with the site director, R & D services and SSG and other relevant functions.
• Ensures compliance with regulatory and legal requirements, local and international, and analyses consumer satisfaction surveys received by the factory.
• Develops and communicates Reviews Product Quality and ensure that all recommendations are taken into account in the drafting of the plant improvement plans, part of it or even a product
• Provides training and monitoring of GMP / GMPs and quality Troubleshooting tools
• Manages complaints generated by the operation of the plant and distributes them to the different production units concerned or more widely if necessary
• Implements quality programs and adapts according timely corrective action
Should you meet the above requirements and you would like to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or you can contact Chanel, Jaclyn, or Sian on 0112346868 for more info. Correspondence will only be conducted with short-listed candidates.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za