|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
A Quality Manager is needed at a Bedding Manufacturing company in Cape Town.
• Grade 12 a requirement.
• Tertiary qualification in Quality Assurance, Production Management, Industrial engineering or equivalent in the field.
• Excellent computer skills a must.
• Literate, excellent reading, writing and communication skills.
• Knowledge of ISO Quality Management Systems.
• Min. 4 years’ work experience in a Quality Assurance and manufacturing environment.
• Skill in development and implementation of procedures, works instructions and forms for continual improvement of the QMS system.
• Knowledge of conducting internal and external audits.
• Manage and oversee Corrective Action Requests (C.A.R’s)
• Quality Assurance: Maintain ISO certification, Implement and maintain QMS Systems, Ensure Internal / External Audits carried out as scheduled, Liaise with SABS audit representative, Administration of QMS.
• Quality Control: Ensure accurate, consistent inspections, conformance to in-house standards, weekly teardowns. Monthly quality reporting and statistics for analysis, improvement and corrective action. Maintain raw material (RM) spec file. RM testing and factory trials. Communication with suppliers regarding quality.
• Special Products: building of samples.
• Control wrapping function: Ensure all manufactured products are inspected and properly sealed in the same shift.
• Returns: Resolve all factory fault returns. Returns statistics and analysis and continuous improvement.
• Managing staff: Ensure staff is properly trained and multi-skilled. Maintain discipline.
• General: Generate statistical reports for ManCom Meeting, chair disciplinary enquiries, partake in stock take, ensure good housekeeping and be actively involved in Lean Manufacturing processes.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV with all relevant certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za