|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Durban, CBD|
|Education||National Diploma in Biotechnology|
A Quality Manager is required at FMCG Company which manufactures skin care products. This position is fully responsible to ensure compliance of marketed products to all quality and safety related and local legal guidelines, processes and systems defined to guarantee consumer satisfaction and safety and customer compliance The position is based in Durban.
• Relevant tertiary Qualification, preferably a Degree with focus in Packaging, Biochemistry or Quality Assurance.
• Experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods business is a pre-requisite. International perspective is an advantage
• Preferably experience within the skin care manufacturing industry
• Previous experience working with barcodes and knowledge of the GS1 rules.
• Previous experience in dealing with customer complaints.
• Proven performance track record (i.e. strong performance ratings, promotions, talent recognition)
• SAP knowledge, Advanced MS Excel skills; Intermediate to Advanced MS Word and PowerPoint skills
• Proactive with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Minimum 3-5 years relevant practical business experience required.
• Pronounced conflict management skills.
• The QA Manager will be responsible for overall planning and controlling of Quality Processes for the DC including planning and performing internal/external quality audits and ensure resulting improvements, product recall procedures
• Consumer Relations: The QA Manager needs to ensure that all consumer complaints are handled according to corporate requirements
• Projects: The QA Manager will be expected to participate in various cross functional projects and lead QA specific projects.
• Product quality and safety compliance
• Quality Management Systems
• Safety Officer
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za