|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in North West|
|Education||National Diploma in Food Technology|
A food manufacturing company is looking to recruit a Quality anager to manage and control the QA department. The position is based in Rustenburg.
• Grade 12
• ND Food Technology, ND Environmental Health or recognised equivalent
• Analytical skills (Computer knowledge excel, SAP or an equivalent)
• Managing and controlling the QA department
• Training and calibration of QA Techs and QA monitors, maintaining of discipline, monitors and measures performance of QA Techs (KPI’s), communicates standards
• Product Quality Measurements:
• ID’s key monitor stations, maintains HACCP system, ISO system, QA systems in place for new product run, Ensures customer samples to standard and correct remedial actions taken.
• Product Specs:
• All products produced have up to date specs (update & maintenance of QA manual and check sheets), analyses returns – reworks (checked) or by-products, trials and change control.
• Reporting and recommendations
• Completes weekly QA reports (Contractual products/KPI’s/on Hold etc), ID of quality problems and recommends corrective action, recording of out of spec product
• In trade visits (minimising returns)
• Adhere to Occupational Health & Safety, Environmental and other Risk Management requirements and standards as per OHS Act, COID Act, Alexander Forbes
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za