Raw Materials Planner
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Education||BTECH in Logistics/Supply Chain Management|
|Experience||3 Years' Experience|
Our Client is looking for a Raw Materials Planner to join their team. The position requires someone who is able to cope proactively in an environment where change is inevitable
• Carrying out of daily, weekly and monthly materials resource planning activities
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with external suppliers.
• Ensure that all materials are available to meet the production plan.
• All material shortages to be reported to management.
• Provide suppliers with weekly supply schedules and monthly forecasts for both raw materials and packaging components.
• Control stock of raw materials, short dated inventory and rejected materials to ensure that write-off are minimized.
• Ensure that supplier pricing and lead-times are adhered to when placing and confirming purchase orders.
• Ensure appropriate maintenance and review of MRP parameters.
• Ensure that New Product introduction is performed efficiently and effectively.
• Liaise with Logistics to ensure that raw material imports on-track
• Maintain and improve the External Supply chain processes.
• Attend Supply Planning Meetings.
• Assist Category Supply Plan Manager in delivering Supply Chain KPI’s
• Ensure material availability to achieve short term 0 – 3 months plan
• Inventory Management
• Obtain good vendor relationships to optimize vendor reliability
• BTECH in Logistics/Supply Chain Management
• 3 years’ experience procurement or supply planning
• Knowledge of Purchasing and Inventory Management principles
• Knowledge of planning systems
• Computer literate
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 558 5110. You can also contact Stephanie
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za