Raw Materials Store Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town|
|Salary||R480k – R400k|
|Education||Tertiary qualification degree/diploma in operation management or stores relate|
|Experience||Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a management position (managing a workforce of more than 50)|
Our client is looking for a Raw Materials Store Manager to join their team
• Tertiary qualification degree/diploma in operation management or stores related
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a management position (managing a workforce of more than 50)
• 3-5 years experience managing a rebate store
• 3-5 years experience managing a raw materials store
• ERP systems knowledge and experience, with JDE preferable.
• Proficient in Microsoft office, specifically Excel.
• Demonstrated success with productivity and cost-savings initiative
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Tercia/Tracey on email@example.com.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za