Raw Materials Warehouse Group Leader
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R40000 - R20000|
|Education||Diploma in Warehousing|
|Experience||6 - 10 years|
Our client is looking for an experienced and motivated Raw Materials Warehouse Group Leader to work at their reputable company
• Diploma in Warehousing
• Strong SAP knowledge (Warehouse management, Materials management modules)
• Minimum 6-10 years’ experience in warehousing in food or similar FMCG environment
• Be able to plan work schedules for warehouse operatives and supervisors, organise recruitment and training.
• Keep track of stock levels using computer systems and ensure correct storage of stock by following regulations for storing raw materials.
• Must have an in depth understanding of Logistics management introducing new technology and best practices.
• Relevant management qualification would be an advantage
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 604 7549. You can also contact Grant/Megan on 011 234 68 68.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za