|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Durban, CBD|
|Salary||R10000 - R7000|
|Education||Matric, any Logistics qualification|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
• Diploma or Short course in Warehouse and Logistics
• 3-5 years experience in a Logistics and Supply Chain supervisory environment
• Daily meeting with staff to discuss plan for the day.
• Daily dock inspections.
• Daily cage inspections.
• Induction of new equipment into stockkeeper.
• Ensure vehicles docked in the appropriate bay, in a safe manner.
• Oversee off-loading process, ensure quality checks is done, damaged stock is rejected and returned to supplier.
• Complete Inbound Stock Return page for rejected stock.
• Complete gate pass.
• Ensure vehicle off-loaded and leaves docking bay in the shortest time possible.
• Ensure all products are handled appropriately.
• Ensure all documentation such as inbound tracker completed by receiving clerk correctly and damages photographed.
• Ensure stock captured on Stockkeeper correctly.
• Liaise with Ellerines CSD, to resolve any admin issues.
• Ensure stock allocated for put-away to appropriate bins.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 604 7549. You can also contact Grant on 011 234 68 68.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za