Refractory Team Leader
|Location||Mining Jobs in North West|
|Salary||R500K – R300K|
|Education||Matric + Chemical/Metallurgical Diploma|
|Experience||3 Years' Experience|
A Mine in the North West is Looking for a Refractory Team Leader to Join Their Company.
• Matric Certificate
• Chemical/Metallurgical Diploma
• At Least 3 Years’ Experience in Refractory
• Installs Refractory Lining and Auxiliaries in New Ladles
• Repairs Damaged Ladle Linings
• Installs Lining in New Tapping and Casting Pans
• Repair Damaged Tapping and Casting Pans
• Relines / Repairs Tap Holes
• Undertakes A Wide Variety of Ad- Hoc Refractory Task as and When Requested by The Supervisor
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Jennifer / Tendai / Precious on 011 234 6868.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za