|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Limpopo|
A suitably qualified Refrigeration Technician is required at a Food Manufacturing company in Limpopo, Tzaneen.
• Grade 12,
• N3 Technical qualification
• Trade Tested Refrigeration Certificate
• Minimum 3 years relevant experience (post qualification).
• Experience working with Refrigeration equipment and Ammonia
• Ability to work independently and under pressure.
• Prepared to work shifts, perform standby duties, call outs and overtime when required.
• Must have Code 08 license.
• Knowledge of poultry processing equipment would be an advantage.
• Physically fit and able to work in cold conditions, typically to –40c.
• Knowledge of OHS Act requirements on Ammonia plants
• Providing new installation service, repairing the existing ones and replacing the tempered parts of Refrigeration units
• Inspecting various systems and its components like ventilation unit, cooling units, exhaust fans and other sections to ensure proper functioning of the device along with safety and identifying necessary repair and maintenance service.
• Diagnose problem and failures in refrigeration system
• Identify systems faults and damaged equipment that need repair and replacement
• Performing routine maintenance assigned for the purpose of ensuring proper functioning of Refrigeration units
• Some duties of the job include connecting refrigeration lines and electrical power sources, handling hazardous refrigerant substances, and checking systems and equipment for leaks.
• Conduct daily checks on all refrigeration systems and equipment as detailed in Preventative Maintenance Schedule
NB candidates must be based in Limpopo or willing to relocate.
If you meet the above requirements and you would like to apply, please send your CV along with required qualifications to email@example.com, or contact Chanel on 0112346868. Correspondence will only be given to shortlisted candidates. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not hear from us within 3 days.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za