|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Krugersdorp|
|Salary||R25k – R20k|
|Education||N4 Engineering Qualification|
A refrigeration Technician is required at a food manufacturing company in Krugersdorp. The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining, modifying and installing of all refrigeration machinery/equipment.
• N4 Engineering Qualification
• A Trade Test in Refrigeration.
• Ability to multitask and handle pressure
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Safety conscious and efficiency orientated
• Computer literate
• Inspect refrigeration equipment faults and report on or repair faulty conditions
• Complete maintenance schedules and inspections
• Remove and install equipment where and when required
Overhaul refrigeration equipment by stripping, examining, replacing and repairing faulty parts, then
• reassemble and replace overhauled machines
• Assist supervisor in maintaining equipment and machinery in a safe and operational condition
• Maintain and service all workshop equipment to ensure maximum availability
• Commission new installations or alterations ensuring that it is operational and may be used safely
• Diagnose cause of breakdown and repair faults on site where possible
• Work in accordance to OHASA Act. Assist with minor engineering projects
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za