Registered Nurse - Midwifery – Namibia
|Salary||NAM $280k – 200k|
A private hospital in Namibia is urgently seeking the skills of a Registered Nurse, in Midwifery, to join their growing team.
• Registered with the Namibian African Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse and Midwife.
• Prior labour ward experience as a Registered Nurse will be an advantage.
• Willingness to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the unit.
• Competent in the demonstration and assessment of all clinical procedures and management of risks.
• Basic knowledge of stock control principles.
• The ability to display sound judgement in problem-solving.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Amy on +27 41 180 4050. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: pharmacy.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za