|Education||Bsc Mechanical Engineering GCC|
A Reliability Engineer is needed at a paper manufacturing company in Johannesburg.
Education and Registration:
• B.Sc/B.Eng Mech. Eng. Degree is essential;
• PR.Eng is essential;
• GCC will be highly advantageous; and
• A suitable management qualification will be highly advantageous.
• Minimum of 8 years experience in heavy industry/engineering is essential;
• Exposure Boiler/Steam Generation is essential;
• Exposure to Planned Maintenance systems is essential (JDE 9.8 experience will be
• highly advantageous);
• Minimum of 3 years Supervisory experience is essential; and
• Pulp and Paper experience would be advantageous
Essential Job Functions
• Ensure compliance to SHE rules and regulations;
• Ensure efficient and effective operation of the Boiler/Steam Generation plant;
• Ensure efficient and effective operation of the main mechanical workshop;
• Ensure efficient and effective operation of the boiler making section;
• Ensure efficient and effective operation of the planned maintenance function;
• Take responsibility for monthly planned maintenance shuts as well as the annual mill
• maintenance shut;
• Manage the budget for the areas of responsibility; and
• Report to the effectiveness areas of responsibility
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel/Hector on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za