Renal Unit Manager
|Location||Nursing Jobs in Gauteng|
|Salary||R550k – R480k|
|Education||B.Cur in Nursing & Postgraduate Diploma in Nephrology Nursing|
We are seeking to recruit a Renal Unit Manager who is highly experienced in Nephrology Nursing!
A vacancy has become available on the East rand of Johannesburg for a Renal Unit Manager for our client’s acute Renal ward. The position is based within a private hospital, and are in need of a manager who has had experience in managing a similar ward!
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
• B.Cur/Diploma in Nursing & Registered with SANC
• Hold a Postgrad qualification in Nephrology Nursing advantageous
• 8+ years’ experience in renal nursing
• Experience as a Renal Unit Manager
• Prior experience within a private hospital preferred
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can alternatively contact Gillian on 0211 804 047 or visit our website on www.staffingprojects.co.za.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 3 days of application received.
or email us: pharmacy.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za