Renewable Energy Consultant
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Pretoria|
|Education||B.Eng / B.Sc Engineering Degree|
|Experience||Min 5 - 10 Yrs|
A leading firm of Consulting Engineers currently has an opportunity available for a Renewable Energy Consultant, to be based in Pretoria.
- B. Eng or B.S Degree with relevant hydro electricity generation and biomass / waste to energy experience.
- 5 - 10 years experience.
- Business Studies and experience in Business Development will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in full suite of MS Office products a prerequisite, including experience in MS Project
- Inorganic Renewable / Alternative Energy Business Development skills and expertise focusing on hydro electricity generation and biomass / waste to energy experience
- Managing and supervising renewable energy infrastructure projects (Design will be an added bonus)
- Valid Passport with the willingness to be involved in projects in Africa as well as South Africa away from home and office
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Kathryn, Merinda, Jotham or Roxanne on 021 555 0432. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za