Renewable Project Engineer – Electrical or Mechatronic
|Salary||R750k - R450k|
|Education||BEng/BSc/BTech Electrical/Mechatronic Engineering|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
R750k – R450k
A leading South African Consulting Engineering firm is growing their team and their service provision in the renewable energy space. As a result, they are looking to employ a dedicated Electrical/Mechatronic Engineer/Technologist with experience in the design, management and implementation of renewable energy projects.
BEng/BSc or BTech in Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering
Minimum 5 years’ experience in the design, management and implementation of renewable energy projects (solar and/or wind)
Professional Registration with ECSA will be beneficial.
Proven Experience of:
• Design, Management and Implementation of Renewable Energy Projects;
• The consulting engineering industry and / or EPC environment;
• Client liaison and reporting;
• Program and cashflow management;
• Developing project specifications and tender documents;
• Understanding of different forms of Contracts, i.e. FIDIC, NEC, GCC, etc.;
• Administrative, communication, writing and presentation skills; as well as
• Working with and co-ordinating work with other professional service providers;
• Working knowledge and understanding of the requirements of NEMA and the OSH Act Construction Regulations.
• Previous experience with Deltek or similar financial management and time-keeping software will be beneficial.
• Must have own transport and valid driver’s license.
AutoCAD or Microstation, DIGSilent, PVSyst, SolarGis and Microsoft Office (incl. MS Projects)
Should you meet these requirements, please send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org; or call Roxanne/Jade/Nikita on 021 555 0432
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za