Resident Engineer (Structural)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Mpumalanga|
|Salary||R950k – R750k|
|Education||BSc Civil/BTech Civil|
A leading international firm of consulting engineers is looking to appoint a Resident Engineer for 3 months on site at Lephalale.
Site allowances and accommodation will be proviced
• BSc Civil Structural degree or Technical Diploma
• Professional Registration preferable but not essential
• 10 years’ experience, particularly on reinforced concrete & structural steelwork construction.
Other requirements include:
• Knowledge of complicated construction procedures,
• Experience on reinforced concrete water retaining structures,
• Experience in the construction for industrial related projects.
• Solid technical knowledge and ability to interpret and communicate drawings and specifications.
• Firm with the moral capacity to maintain integrity of the project at all times
• Proactive as opposed to reactive approach to task at hand
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate well on all levels
The main purpose of this role is to provide civil structural technical support to the clients' construction management team, for the project's civil & structural contracts, assisting with quality assurance, site queries and interpretation of drawings and specifications.
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to Roxanne on firstname.lastname@example.org; or call her on 021 555 0432.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za