Resident Engineer (Water)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R750k – R550k|
|Education||BSc / BEng / BTech in Civil Engineering|
|Experience||Minimum 10 years’ experience|
A leading Engineering Consulting Firm is looking for a Resident Engineer (Water), to be based in Gauteng.
• BSc / BEng / BTech in Civil Engineering
• PrTech / PrEng registered or eligible for registration
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in civil engineering
• Experience in waste water and water treatment works would advantageous
• Understanding of the SAICE GCC2010 essential
• MS Office proficiency essential
• Proven track record in client relations
• Manage other site staff
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, with project details, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Corlia or Heather on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za