Resident Engineer – Marine Works
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Mozambique|
|Salary||$11 000 – $8 000|
|Education||BEng Civil/BTech Civil|
A leading international firm of consulting engineers specialising in Marine and Coastal Engineering are looking to appoint a Resident Engineer on a project in Mozambique.
• Degree in Civil Engineering
• Professional Registration
• 10+ years post grad experience, with the majority of this experience on construction sites
• Marine construction experience is preferable but not essential
• Experience in FIDIC contract conditions is preferable but not essential
• Successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and administering a construction contract for dredging, piling, steel fabrication and concrete works forming part of the deepening and refurbishment of a Berth.
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Roxanne/Anna/Vanda on 021 555 0432
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za