|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Free State|
|Education||BTech/ BSc/ B Eng degree in Civil Engineering|
|Experience||5-7 years' experience with construction of pipelines|
A leading firm of Consulting Engineers has an opportunity available for a Resident Engineer, to be based in Bloem.
- Candidate must have a BTech or BSc or B Eng degree in Civil Engineering
- Candidate must have 5-7 years experience with construction of pipelines
- Exposure to steel pipeline construction.
- Costing and implementation of bulk and internal water supply systems in rural areas.
- Strong communication and people relation skills
- Astute learner and work well in a team environment
- Suitable candidate must have a valid drivers license and own vehicle and must be willing to travel
- Skill set: Windows Office software (Excel & Word as minimum),
- Proficient in Xhosa will be an advantage
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nicki or Shannon on 011 234 6868. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za