Risk & Compliance Manager – Kenya
|Location||Banking Jobs in Kenya|
|Education||Relevant Tertiary Degree|
A new opportunity exists for a Risk & Compliance Manager in Kenya.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Statistics, Risk or any other related discipline from a recognized university.
• Two (2) years’ experience in risk management gained from a financial institution.
• Good working knowledge of MS Office applications.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Knowledge of Risk analysis systems is an added advantage.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your detailed CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Amy on +27 41 180 4050. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za