|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R650k – R450k|
|Education||B-Tech/BSc/B. Eng in Civil Engineering|
A large construction company is looking for Roads Engineers to be a Mentor to junior staff.
• B-Tech/BSc/B. Eng in Civil Engineering
• Professionally Registered – Pr Eng/ Pr Tech Eng with ECSA or eligible to register or in the process of registering
• Computer literacy
• 5-10 years experience in geometric design of highways and rural roads including stormwater drainage and dealing with services
• Candidates who have experience in pavement engineering, contract documentation and site experience will have an advantage
• Appointed to work in roads department
• Work includes the management of junior engineers, technologists, technicians and CAD operators
• This includes giving technical advice, designing of roads, allocation of duties, contract administration and budgets
• Must be able to mentor young staff, excellent people skills
Suitable candidates can forward their comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2241. You can also contact Roxanne on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za