Roads Resident Engineer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Northern Cape|
|Salary||R850k – R650k|
|Education||BSc Engineering/B. Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering or B. Tech Civil Engineering.|
|Experience||10 years’ cumulative road & supervision experience.|
Job Title: Roads Resident Engineer
A reputable firm of consulting engineers has an exciting opportunity for a Resident Engineer to work on a road construction project for 18 months, in the Northern Cape.
• BSc Engineering/B. Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering or B. Tech Civil Engineering.
• 10 years’ cumulative road & supervision experience.
• Registered Professional Engineer or Professional Technologist with the Engineering Council of South Africa.
• Must have been an RE in at least 3 previous road projects
• Must be computer literate and conversant with modern project management techniques
• Contract Administration acting as Resident Engineer for this road construction project
• Liaison with clients and contractors.
• Managing resources for site supervision.
• Application of the firm’s Quality Management System.
• Monitoring of quality of works.
• Monitoring of programme and contract budgets.
• Handling claims.
• Preparation of variation orders.
• Closing out projects including compiling completion/closeout reports.
• Monitoring of Environmental Management Programs for the road and borrow pits.
Should you meet the above requirements please send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org; or call Anna/Vanda/Roxanne/Mariska on 021 555 0432
Salary: R850k – R650k
Location: Northern Cape
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za