|Location||Civil Engineering Jobs in East London|
|Salary||R500k – R300k|
|Education||BTech. in Civil Engineering|
|Experience||Minimum of 5 years of experience in civil engineering specifically on roads|
Job Title: Roads Technologist
A reputable engineering consultancy has an exciting opportunity for a Roads Technologist in their East London office.
• BTech. in Civil Engineering
• Professional registration as a PR Tech Eng with ECSA
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in civil engineering specifically on roads
• Understanding of the SAICE GCC 2010 essential
• Civil Designer and AutoCAD experience is essential
• MS office proficiency essential
• Project Management of transport related projects during design and construction phase.
• Performance monitoring, reporting and evaluation of key projects.
• Preparation of reports, planning, designs, contract documentation and tender documents for the Department of Roads and Public Works
• Produce efficient concept, preliminary and detailed designs of the highest standard.
• Site supervision and contract administration of transport projects.
• Client liaison.
• Adherence to quality procedures at all times.
Should you meet the above requirements please send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org; or call Anna/Vanda/Roxanne/Mariska on 021 555 0432
Salary: R500k – R300k
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za