|Location||Mpumalanga, Gert Sibande District|
|Education||Chamber of Mines Rock Engineering Certificate|
Looking for growth, a great challenge and success in your job?
How about working for a well-recognised secure mine based in Mpumalanga as a Rock Engineer.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Advanced Certificate in Rock Engineering
• Chamber of Mines Rock Engineering Certificate
• Tertiary qualification in Mining Engineering / Science or related discipline or equivalent
• Completed GDE course
• Be capable of using modelling software to validate layouts and sequences
• Be computer literate in Microsoft Office and numerical modelling software
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Precious or Tendai on 011 2346868/9 or visit our website on: www.staffingprojects.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za