|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R1million - R 1.3million|
|Education||Chamber of Mines Rock Mechanics Certificate • Diploma / Degree in within Engineering or Geology|
|Experience||8 years experience|
Our client based in Gauteng is looking for a senior Rock Engineer to ensure adherence to organisational best practice and legislative requirements.
• Chamber of Mines Rock Mechanics Certificate
• Diploma / Degree in within Engineering or Geology
• A minimum of 5-8 years working experience in a Rock Engineering Department
• An advanced Rock Engineering Certificate will be advantageous
• A Mine Managers OR Overseers Certificate will be advantageous.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Precious/ Tendai on 011 234 6868.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za