SAP BI/BW Consultant
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R450 - R350 per hour|
|Education||Diploma/ Degree and SAP certification and/or critical work experience|
|Experience||Minimum 4 years working experience on SAP BI/BW|
Our client based in Johannesburg is looking for SAP BI/BW Consultant to join their team. The successful candidate must be able to develop and apply technical expertise, manage and share information, build and use key relationships, deliver customer service, embrace and tolerate diversity, analyze and solve problems.
• Diploma/ Degree
• SAP certification and/or critical work experience
• Minimum 4 years working experience on SAP BI/BW
• SAP BI/BW (7.0X) certification and/or extensive experience.
• Solid understanding and experience in Data Warehousing concepts with bias to SAP BI
• Good differentiation between master data and transactional data
• Solid Understanding of the retail business procedures
• Handle and resolve SAP BI/BW queries
• Reconcile data between source/target systems
• Understand and monitor periodic (i.e. daily, weekly and monthly) data flows
• Respond to Ad hoc queries and troubleshoot problem areas
• Support critical business areas with regards to processing and escalate to the next level where appropriate
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za